> RESTORE Product categories Topics> Racing & Racing Expedition to make active < > RESTORE Product categories Types> Live Webinars & On Demand to make active < > RESTORE Product Data > Event > start date/ end date to make active <
In this 3 hour program Peter Isler delves into Expedition’s Starting and Buoy Racing Modules.
The course will be recorded and attendees will have full access to the recording (online, not downloadable) through the end of the year.
Expedition Buoy Racing and Starting Module Webinar
Better information leads to better decisions. In this 3-hour Webinar Peter Isler shows the power of Expedition’s Buoy Racing and Starting Modules.
You’ll learn how to use Expedition at the starting line and during inshore buoy racing, including:
– Set up Expedition for optimal performance
– Work with Start Polars and Start Calibration files
– Ping the ends of a start line and set up a starting line
– Use Expedition’s Starting module to get a great start
– Set up a course (windward leeward and random leg)
– “Move” marks when there is a course change during a race
– Use Expedition to help your racing performance, sail selection and short course navigation including laylines.
– Using Expedition while hiking out
– Analyzing your data using Strip Charts and Test Save application to identify areas for performance improvement
– Improve instrument tuning
– Analyze and adjust your targets and polar
– Understand Expeditions capabilities and limitations
As with all the North U Expedition Webinars, Peter Isler is a key ingredient. An outstanding racer, and world-class navigator, Peter is also a gifted instructor. Don’t go to sea without these skills.