This session focuses on the creation and modification to polar files and sail chart files used in Expedition. Both files are crucial to our racing strategy and they usually start out pretty rough and can get very honed over time. Presented live in one three-hour session or at your own pace on-demand.
• Garbage in/Garbage out – where to source your initial information.
• Converting from a Spreadsheet/Excel type file (polar or sail chart) to a *.txt file compatible with Expedition
• Polar file and sail chart management within Expedition
• Common problems. (polar file not displaying correctly, sail chart not visible)
• Logging data, saving tests for analysis
• Analysis: Updating your Polars/Sail Chart
• Archiving: Preserving old files in an orderly way