Expedition Software and Expedition 101 Webinar package
How To Purchase
Expedition Software License and Expedition 101 Webinar Package
(IF you have ALREADY purchased the Expedition 101 Webinar and want to ADD Expedition Software click here…)
1. Download and install* Expedition from
* Download the regular (NOT 4D) version. Only install 4D if you are using C-Map 4D charting.
2. When you open Expedition for the first time the program will generate an 8 character Site Code which is unique to your computer.
3. We need that Site Code in order to generate a license. The license is unique to each computer.
You can provide the site code in the comments when you place your order or by email to:
Bill@NorthU.com Subject: “Expedition Site Code” please.
4. We submit your site code and reply with your license key. That process typically takes 1-2 days.
When you place your order you’ll also get a link to set up your Expedition 101 Webinar access.
(If you prefer, we also set up your Expedition Webinar account and send you your login information.)
The full cost is US $1295.
IF you have ALREADY purchased the Webinar we will deduct that cost from your software purchase with this link.
Please do not hesitate to send questions.
NOTE: You can install on more than one computer without any additional fee – for example on a boat computer and also on a home computer for preparation and practice… You need to install and send in a Site Code for each computer. The Site Code and License Key are unique for each computer.
More about the Webinar….
Six Hour Recorded Expedition 101 Webinar available on-demand!
Using Expedition Software, two-time America’s Cup winning navigator and racing guru Peter Isler leads the program. After a walk-through of the setup and features of the software, Peter uses a combination of demonstrations, hands-on simulation exercises, and case studies.
You learn both inshore and offshore racing functions including:
• Customize/personalize settings
• Understand and operate navigation window
• Download and use different nautical charts
• Create a course and navigate
• Set up instrument output channels
• Improve utility of your sailing instrument data
• Understand and use Strip Chart for data analysis and instrument tuning
• Understand and use logging features
• Understand and use log player and simulator applications
• Load, insert, use and modify polars
• Understand and use starting line application
• Download and activate wind/tide GRIBs and read them in Expedition
• Understand and use sail chart/ sail selection tool
• Perform Weather routing tasks
• Create an Optimized Route
Available Anytime: The Expedition Webinar is taught in six x 1hr sessions (plus prep work and homework between sessions 3 & 4).
This program is web hosted. You must be online to view the session.
Soon you’ll be ready for the detailed Expedition Webinar Modules on Weather and Routing, Polars and Sail Chart, Buoy Racing, and Instruments. For more info on modules visit the Expedition Modules page.
IF you have ALREADY purchased the Expedition 101 webinar the cost of the webinar will be deducted from the price. This offer is available for 90 days from your webinar registration.
Click here to purchase Expedition with the cost of the Expedition 101 Webinar deducted. (Available only after a prior Expedition 101 Webinar purchase).