Hosted by the YRA of LIS
Stamford YC – Thursday, April 11, 7-9pm
97 Ocean Dr W, Stamford, CT 06902
(also at Sea Cliff YC the previous evening- Wednesday, April 10, 7-9pm
Tactics Tips & Go Fast Topics. Join us for a 2hr Evening Seminar presented by North U’s Bill Gladstone.
Advance Registration just $15. ($20 at the door.) All proceeds support YRA programs.
Tactics Tips & Go Fast Topics:
– Sea Cliff YC – Wednesday, April 10, 7-9pm.
– Stamford YC – Thursday, April 11, 7-9pm
– Wednesday Night Lessons: Things I learned beer can racing last summer.
– Wind and Current Strategy Upwind & Downwind.
– Spinnaker Sets, Jibes, Drops, WRAPS!
– Boat-on-Boat Tactics Upwind.
– Downwind Attack & Defense: Lessons in Wind Shadow Geometry
– Upwind Sail Power
– De-Powering in Heavy & Very Heavy Air
– Plus Your Questions!
—Sign Up NOW: $15
North U. Tactics Tips & Go Fast Topics
The Tactics Tips & Go Fast Topics Evening Seminar is a quick tour of some of our favorite tactics and boat speed topics. We won’t cover everything in just two hours. We’ll be focused on real world scenarios and lessons we’ve learned (again – ouch) in recent races.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
Sign Up Now
The Seminar is $15 if you pre-register. $1000 at the door (just kidding – $20 at the door). BUT Space is limited. Please Pre-Register!
Plus Your Questions…
Click to Register
Space is limited. Sign up for just $15. ($20 at the door… but don’t risk it – this event will sell out.)