Advanced Cruising and Seamanship
Much has changed since the first edition of the Cruising & Seamanship Workbook. There have been improvements in sails, boats, and gear; and of course a revolution in electronics and navigation. What has not changed is the role of the sailor to assure a safe, enjoyable passage. Learn the latest in Cruising & Seamanship skills with the all new 4th edition Advanced Cruising and Seamanship by Bill Gladstone.USD$39.95
Cruising and Seamanship On Demand
Cruising and Seamanship draws on a broad and ever changing mix of skills. Over time there have been changes and improvements in sails, boats, and gear; and of course a revolution in electronics and navigation. Learn the latest in Cruising and Seamanship skills at the NorthU Cruising and Seamanship Webinar On-Demand.
Cruising and Seamanship Webinar:
– A Four Session Course led by North U Director Bill Gladstone
– Special appearance by meteorologist Chris Bedford
– 4 x 2 hour sessions, 8 hours total
– Available On Demand to View, Review, Revisit Recordings as often as you like
– Program is a recording of a live webinar series
– Upwind Trim for speed, balance, comfort, and control
– Downwind and Reaching under Jib and Main, Gennaker, or Spinnaker
– Marine Weather, Heavy Weather Sailing, and Safety
– Navigation, Night Sailing, Cruise Planning, and Seamanship
– North U Advanced Cruising and Seamanship book available by mail
Click here to add the Advanced Cruising & Seamanship book with free shipping (US only)USD$120.00
Cruising & Seamanship
Can’t make it to any of the events?
No problem! We have other ways to train you:
EXPLORE BY TOPICS
Racing Tactics, Racing Trim, Racing Boat Handling, Racing Rules, Sailing, Cruising, Seamanship, Weather: Pick your topic and we’ll show you the resources available to address your questions and build your skills.
EXPLORE OUR PRODUCTS
Filter through our product catalog, where we have organized everything to help you with your sail training.