Much has changed since the first edition of the Cruising & Seamanship Workbook. There have been improvements in sails, boats, and gear; and of course a revolution in electronics and navigation. What has not changed is the role of the sailor to assure a safe, enjoyable passage. Learn the latest in Cruising & Seamanship skills with the all new 4th edition Advanced Cruising and Seamanship by Bill Gladstone.USD$39.95
Cruising and Seamanship draws on a broad and ever changing mix of skills. Over time there have been changes and improvements in sails, boats, and gear; and of course a revolution in electronics and navigation. Learn the latest in Cruising and Seamanship skills at the NorthU Cruising and Seamanship Webinar On-Demand.
Cruising and Seamanship Webinar:
– A Four Session Course led by North U Director Bill Gladstone
– Special appearance by meteorologist Chris Bedford
– 4 x 2 hour sessions, 8 hours total
– Available On Demand to View, Review, Revisit Recordings as often as you like
– Program is a recording of a live webinar series
– Upwind Trim for speed, balance, comfort, and control
– Downwind and Reaching under Jib and Main, Gennaker, or Spinnaker
– Marine Weather, Heavy Weather Sailing, and Safety
– Navigation, Night Sailing, Cruise Planning, and Seamanship
– North U Advanced Cruising and Seamanship book available by mail
On Sale NOW
Sale Price $60
[We will email you links when you register]
Cruising & Seamanship
Can’t make it to any of the events?
No problem! We have other ways to train you:
EXPLORE BY TOPICS
Racing Tactics, Racing Trim, Racing Boat Handling, Racing Rules, Sailing, Cruising, Seamanship, Weather: Pick your topic and we’ll show you the resources available to address your questions and build your skills.