Cruising and Seamanship draws on a broad and ever changing mix of skills. Over time there have been changes and improvements in sails, boats, and gear; and of course a revolution in electronics and navigation. Learn the latest in Cruising and Seamanship skills at the NorthU Cruising and Seamanship Webinar On-Demand.
Cruising and Seamanship Webinar:
– A Four Session Course led by North U Director Bill Gladstone
– Special appearance by meteorologist Chris Bedford
– 4 x 2 hour sessions, 8 hours total
– Available On Demand to View, Review, Revisit Recordings as often as you like
– Program is a recording of a live webinar series
– Upwind Trim for speed, balance, comfort, and control
– Downwind and Reaching under Jib and Main, Gennaker, or Spinnaker
– Marine Weather, Heavy Weather Sailing, and Safety
– Navigation, Night Sailing, Cruise Planning, and Seamanship
– North U Advanced Cruising and Seamanship book available by mail
On Sale NOW
Sale Price $120
[We will email you links when you register]
Sailing & CruisingBetter, safer, faster sailing and cruising comes with experience. Learn from experience: North U Sailing, Cruising, and Seamanship programs give you the benefit of learning from our mistakes. We offer seminars, online training, books, and private coaching that will push you up the learning curve.
Can’t make it to any of the events?
No problem! We have other ways to train you:
EXPLORE BY TOPICS
Racing Tactics, Racing Trim, Racing Boat Handling, Racing Rules, Sailing, Cruising, Seamanship, Weather: Pick your topic and we’ll show you the resources available to address your questions and build your skills.