Performance Racing Trim
The most complete book on modern sailing performance
To win races you have to sail fast. Performance Racing Trim shows you how. The TRIM book gives complete coverage to upwind and downwind sail trim and boat handling, including mainsail and genoa trim, helming and the trim and handling of both conventional and asymmetric spinnakers.
Package Deal: Buy both North U Performance Racing Tactics and North U Performance Racing Trim and use the Coupon Code TandT to save $9USD$29.00
The waterproof Quick TRIM Guide is designed for onboard use. Sixteen panels provide step-by-step guidance on mainsail and jib trim.USD$12.00
Speed wins races. The difference between mid-fleet and podium is just a couple percent. Get the critical increment of Fast at the North U On-Demand Trim Webinar.
Boat Speed and Racing Trim Webinar NOW On-Demand :
– An eight hour course lead by North U Director Bill Gladstone
– Sign up for single sessions or the full series
– Available On-Demand on your schedule
– View, Review, Revisit as often as you like
– Subscribe for the Full Series and Receive a Full Year of access
– Introductory Sale: Save $40
– Two x two hour sessions with the latest in upwind trim and performance in all condition
– A full two hours on Symmetric Spinnaker Trim
– A full two hours on Asymmetric Trim plus Jib & Main Downwind
– North U Trim book available for purchase with the webinar
Speed wins races. The difference between mid-fleet and podium is just a couple percent. Get the critical increment of Fast at a North U Trim Seminar. Even if you never race this class will show you how to sail faster, more comfortably, and with better balance and control in all conditions.
One day at a North U Racing Trim Seminar will pay dividends all season long.
Seminar being held at:
Indianapolis Sailing Club
11325 Fall Creek Rd,
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Curriculum is the same for all participants. Host Club Members should sign up under Member category.
Racing: Sail TrimBicycles, bobsleds, sailboats: It doesn’t matter what you race; you’ve got to be fast to win. If you race sailboats, then North U is the place for you. We’ve been making the world’s fastest sails since 1957, and we founded North U in 1980. We don’t just know fast, we know how to teach fast with books, videos, online training, seminars, clinics, and private coaching. Let us accelerate your racing!
Can’t make your mind just yet?
No problem! We have other ways to find what you need:
EXPLORE OUR EVENTS CALENDAR
See what’s coming up next, or plan ahead for upcoming clinics and seminars.